· Lab. Professor : Wie Dae Kim
· Lab. TEL : 051-510-1537
· Location : Engineering #8 - 8107,8108,8108-1
Aircraft Structural Design Lab. studies stress analysis, structure, martial, structural design, design and analysis of the rigid-airship structure, design and analysis of the aeroelasticity, design and analysis of the damage and fatigue fracture and etc by principal subjects regarding the aircraft structural design. The analysis is usually developed by application program using finite element analysis and is analyzed by common analysis programs. Recently Aircraft Structural Design Lab. has high interest in a study of Adaptive Structure. Also, they set a standard modeling regarding the damage and fatigue fracture and want to verify the modeling.
- A study on Prediction of fatigue-Life in Consideration of Corrosion
- Development of composite flexure for helicopter hub
- Design and Analysis of the Rigid-Airship Structure
- Analysis and design of recycle equipment